MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seven months trying to make it to twelve

2 posters

Go down

Seven months trying to make it to twelve Empty Re: Seven months trying to make it to twelve

Post by aamichelson Sun Mar 13, 2016 10:16 am

Hi,
I have a little over 130 ounces of milk I'm looking to donate. My LO is 6 months old and i started storing milk early in preparation for my return to work. I live in Chicagos Ravenswood area. If you're interested we can meet tomorrow evening?

aamichelson

Back to top Go down

Seven months trying to make it to twelve Empty Seven months trying to make it to twelve

Post by jenmhawk Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:44 am

Hello, I am in search of milk for my just turned 7 month old. I have chronic low supply due to IGT. Through the great kindness of some awesome woman, I was able to supplement my older daughter with only breast milk until she was over a year and her take of solids allowed us to stop supplementing from donors and she nursed just from me. I hope to do the same with this baby. I am looking for mums who have good health and generally healthy diets (none of us are perfect). I live in a very near west burb of Chicago and am willing to travel into the city and the farther burbs.

jenmhawk

Back to top Go down