MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

over 1000 oz frozen milk available in Northern VA

2 posters

Go down

over 1000 oz frozen milk available in Northern VA Empty Re: over 1000 oz frozen milk available in Northern VA

Post by Mpere021 Thu May 26, 2016 7:21 pm

Where are you located? I am in desperate need of milk for my 3 month old

Mpere021

Back to top Go down

over 1000 oz frozen milk available in Northern VA Empty over 1000 oz frozen milk available in Northern VA

Post by milkshareVA Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:52 am

I have well over 1000 oz of frozen milk in my basement deep freezer that I would love to share with a baby who needs it, including early milk/colostrum dating back to late Oct 2014 (my daughter is almost 11 months now).

Here is a little about me: I am a healthy, active mom of three kids. I have donated milk with all of my children - I donated over 4000 oz with my oldest via this site; I donated ~3000 oz to Prolacta with my second; and now I am hoping to donate again via this site. I did the donor screening/blood work that Prolacta required with my second, but prefer the way MilkShare allows the milk to go directly to babies rather than a for-profit company that is making lots of money off my donation! I am healthy and eat tons of veggies, protein, lots of organic etc, but I DO eat gluten/dairy/soy/etc - I don't have any diet restrictions and I do indulge in treats from time to time. Any time I've been on medicine (rare), I have pumped and dumped (heart-breaking, right?!). My daughter is healthy and growing and will be one in about a month, so I am finally ready to part with my freezer stash. I live in Alexandria, VA and can meet locally, or may be able to ship if I can't meet a local recipient. I ask for cash reimbursement for bags (I don't need new bags since I'm starting to wean), and if I'm shipping the milk, supplies from you.

I'd love for my milk to go to a sweet baby who needs it! Please reply if your baby is in need of good breastmilk!

Thanks!

milkshareVA

Back to top Go down