MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate. South co. area.

2 posters

Go down

Milk to donate. South co. area.  Empty Re: Milk to donate. South co. area.

Post by kerry222 Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:55 am

hello!
sorry its been so long. our little girl decided to stay in my belly for awhile Smile she was born 7/22 and is happy and healthy! we are excited to say she has latched on and we are not having any issues producing at the moment. thank you for the option of helping, as for now we are not needing any. Hopefully you can find another mama to help out. im not sure if you do facebook, or if you are interested, but there is a "human milk for human babies" site we also used for our last child. its a real nice site.
thank you again!!!!
kerry

kerry222

Back to top Go down

Post by cmo882000 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:43 pm

Yes I still have the milk.

cmo882000

Back to top Go down

Post by kerry222 Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:33 pm

hello!
i realize this post is a bit older, yet was wondering if this may still be available since there was not any replies. we are expecting our next baby within the next week or so and had a few issues producing for our last one. we would like to be prepared just in case. thank you!

kerry222

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate. South co. area.  Empty Milk to donate. South co. area.

Post by cmo882000 Thu May 28, 2015 10:20 pm

I have breastmilk that is stored in my deep freezer. I'm not sure how much off the top of my head but I know there is at least 3 gallon zip lock bags full of 2-6 oz bags of milk.

cmo882000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down