MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital

5 posters

Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital Empty Re: Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital

Post by abentley Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:54 am

Hi there,
My name is Alexis and I am looking to donate my breastmilk. I am not sure how much I have, but my freezer is full. My son is 4 months old and cannot tolerate breastmilk due to a milk protein intolerance. I am very sad as I know this is the best form of nourishment. In any case, he is on a hypoallergenic formula. I would love to help someone out rather then throw away the breast milk and especially if I can help your son! Please let me know if you are still in need. I will take it to CHOP if necessary. I live in Plymouth Meeting and would love to make this as easy as possible for you as I realize you have alot going on. Let me know! My email address is ahbentley@tribune.com
Thanks
Alexis

abentley

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital Empty Chop?

Post by landasmommy Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:07 pm

I have aprox. 100oz to give if you still need milk. I go to chop every now and again and could meet you there. I take prenatal and calcium.

landasmommy

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital Empty Have 100 oz or more in the freezer

Post by phillymom Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:05 pm

I'm so sorry to hear that your son is ill. I am so thankful every day that my son has been healthy. Are you at CHOP? I live in the Philadelphia area so it would be easy to get it to you. My son is a year old now and won't take a bottle anymore so I'm not sure what to do with my frozen milk. I'd love to help you out if we can coordinate an exchange.

phillymom

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital Empty Re: Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital

Post by dandemama Wed Apr 21, 2010 12:55 pm

I realized I failed to give you my email address: julie-maher@hotmail.com.

dandemama

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital Empty I am in Philadelphia and have 150 oz to donate

Post by dandemama Wed Apr 21, 2010 6:43 am

Hello Nicole.
I just saw your post and am so sorry to hear that your son is ill. I have approximately 150 oz of frozen breastmilk to donate. I was donating to another family, but unfortunately, they can no longer accept it because the adoption agency they were working with didn't like the idea.
We live in Philadelphia. Is your son at CHOP? I would be happy to donate the milk to you if you are interested. About me: I take no medications (except prenatal vitamin and Mother's Milk lactation tea), have no diseases or medical conditions, and am extremely particular about the safety of my breastmilk. I pump at work for my 8 month old baby and her health is excellent.
Please let me know if I can help.
- Julie

dandemama

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital Empty Need Milk for 5 month old at Childrens Hospital

Post by nm48502 Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:53 pm

My son stopped eating by mouth at 2 months old and isn't growing well he now has a g-tube in his stomach he cant tolerate any formula only breast milk and while I do pump Im slowing down and not making enough to get by and don't have anymore in the freezer. I'm afraid I will run out and then we wont know what to do we spend most are time in childrens hopsital because they don't know whats wrong with him if anyone can help it would mean everything to us.

Nicole
nm48502
nm48502

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down