MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas

2 posters

Go down

Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas Empty Re: Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas

Post by sasebrasher Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:32 am

It is still available! I sent you a private message with my contact info.

sasebrasher

Back to top Go down

Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas Empty Re: Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas

Post by Pipers Mommy Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:33 pm

Hello,

Is this still aval?? I can pay for shipping and compensate supplies. Let me know..

Thanks!
Amanda

Pipers Mommy

Back to top Go down

Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas Empty Roughly 100oz to donate in Tyler/East Texas

Post by sasebrasher Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:04 am

Hi,
I have roughly 100 oz of frozen milk ranging from June-Nov. They have been kept in my chest freezer at -4F. Stored in Medela plastic pump bags. Most of them are from June when my baby was born, with a few from August and November. I eat a whole foods diet with local pastured meats and local and organic produce wherever possible. I am currently off of dairy, but at the time I pumped this frozen milk I was consuming raw milk and raw cheese on a semi regular basis.

sasebrasher

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down