MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

200+oz available

4 posters

Go down

200+oz available Empty Re: 200+oz available

Post by alisia Sat Feb 14, 2015 2:01 am

Hi, do you still have any milk available? I have IGT and am needing to supplement our 5wk old. Thanks so much! Alisia

alisia

Back to top Go down

Post by Lrk319 Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:49 am

Hi Deborah, I am not set up to send frozen milk I am sorry and best of luck.
Vanessa if you are able to come to me, I do have milk available. Please email me lgreene19@gmail.com.
Thanks!

Lrk319

Back to top Go down

Post by vmalonzo Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:47 pm

I would be able to pick up at your convenience.  I have 5 week old triplets and am not producing enough to feed all 3, so I am looking for any help I can find!  Please let me know your contact info and when I can contact you if the milk is still available.

Thank you!
Vanessa

vmalonzo

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyV Fri Nov 28, 2014 4:07 pm

Not sure if you are willing to ship to Utah- but I would gladly order a foam box and "techni ice" (stays cold super long!) to deliver to you- you would just need to obtain dry ice, pack the box and take to UPS. If you are able to estimate the weight I'll paypal you shipping money in advance, plus a gift card once milk is received to Target, Amazon, Trader Joe's...you pick! Let me know, and happy holidays,
Deborah

BabyV

Back to top Go down

200+oz available Empty 200+oz available

Post by Lrk319 Mon Nov 24, 2014 5:54 pm

I have lots of frozen bm available for pickup . I live in Nassau county and have milk from sept to present. My baby is now 4 months and very healthy. All bags are dated and volume noted . Milk is alcohol free and I do not smoke. There is very very little dairy present as well. Please contact me if interested in arranging a pick up . Thanks!

Lrk319

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum