MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking Milk in Northern NY

4 posters

Go down

Seeking Milk in Northern NY Empty Re: Seeking Milk in Northern NY

Post by origenal Fri May 07, 2010 8:16 pm

I just recently moved from Watertown, but I appreciate your offer. My husband deployed and I'm living in So Cal with family. We just recently discovered he's not very tolerant of gluten either, it seems he possibly inherited my Celiacs.

Thank you so much for your offer though, I really appreciate it.

origenal

Back to top Go down

Seeking Milk in Northern NY Empty some mostly dairy free milk 80+ oz

Post by krysten513 Fri May 07, 2010 7:30 pm

Hi, my son too has a sensitivity/milk allergy and I have been mostly dairy free while nursing. There is the occasional meal out that would have some dairy in it, but most of what I have is free of dairy. Unfortunately I never labeled it because it was such a small amount here and there. I have about 80 or so ounces left from when I was working and away from my son, I am home now and no longer pumping but strictly nursing. The milk is from the month of March. No smoking, drinking, no caffeine, etc. Clear of all diseases (was tested early in this pregnancy, again for the second time, and again everything was clear). I am in Rochester and the shipping probably wouldn't be that bad? Let me know what you think!

Krysten

krysten513

Back to top Go down

Post by origenal Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:56 pm

Mom2Matthew wrote:FYI - breastmilk contains lactose. It sounds like a dairy protein problem.

I was referring to dairy. Sorry I wasn't clear. My son has a lactose intolerance in dairy, it makes him sick.

origenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Mom2Matthew Tue Apr 27, 2010 1:48 pm

FYI - breastmilk contains lactose. It sounds like a dairy protein problem.

Mom2Matthew

Back to top Go down

Post by origenal Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:20 pm

I'd be interested. Where are you located? I also think he has a lactose sensitivity. We had some donated milk but we couldn't finish it because his face was breaking out in a rash which was what happened with dairy base formulas that have lactose in it.

origenal

Back to top Go down

Post by mommyofthomasandemily Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:12 pm

i am interested in donating some breast milk if you are still looking???

mommyofthomasandemily

Back to top Go down

Seeking Milk in Northern NY Empty Seeking Milk in Northern NY

Post by origenal Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Hi, I live in Watertown NY and am looking for milk for my son. I was unable to breastfeed for so many complicated reasons, one including my Hypothyroid. My levels dipped significantly after I gave birth causing very low milk supply. We repeatedly tried and tried but he was not producing wet diapers and very fussy, his jaundice also grew more severe by the day.However I would love to be able to give him the best possible despite that.

I have a very very tight budget so local or nearby town donations are preferred. I do know that milk can be shipped within the state for a low price.

Thank You!

origenal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down