MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT

3 posters

Go down

Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT Empty Bozeman milk

Post by sarahlawrence Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:41 pm

Hello,
I'm not sure if you still have any milk available, but I am in Bozeman and have a 2 week old who is in need of donor milk. We have been using the milk bank in Missoula but they are running short. Please let me know if you still have a supply!
Thanks so much!
Sarah

sarahlawrence

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT Empty Re: Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT

Post by milkforhattie Tue Nov 04, 2014 12:28 pm

Hi there!

I am not in Montana, in fact I am in Washington, but there hasn't been any available milk around here and we are desperately in need. Saw you are willing to ship. Do you have any experience shipping? We have received a lot of milk from the milk bank until recently so we have learned a few things about shipping, although we have never received private donations via mail. If you still have milk and would like to talk more please let me know. Of course we would cover all shipping/supply costs. If you would like to read a quick blurb on our story it is posted under "washington" titled, "Baby Hattie is Urgently in Need!"

Thanks for your time,

-Renee'

milkforhattie

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT Empty Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT

Post by MTmom Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:34 am

Hi all,
I just had my second child and my milk supply has come in better than with my first. Therefore, my freezer is filling up and I don't want to see any of it go to waste! If you are in need of breastmilk and live in or around Bozeman, please let me know. I am willing to ship as well if you're not close enough to meet up.

MTmom

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT Empty Re: Breastmilk to share near Bozeman, MT

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down