MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In need of milk

3 posters

Go down

In need of milk Empty Re: In need of milk

Post by jgrandy Wed May 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Sounds good, let me know if anything changes Smile

jgrandy

Back to top Go down

In need of milk Empty forgot number : )

Post by emilydawn77 Wed May 05, 2010 11:36 am

My number is 651-329-7507

Let me know if something comes up for you, ok? I think that making it up to Elk River from St. Paul during rush hour might be a bear...I really don't want to give you the runaround and I so appreciate your willingness to donate. I have found a donor closer to home, so if there is someone near you who could benefit, I'd be happy to forgo the donation at this time!
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

In need of milk Empty I'll call you

Post by emilydawn77 Tue May 04, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks! I'll call you in the afternoon, or you can call me if something comes up. I don't have access to this page from work, so I won't be able to check it. Thanks again!
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

Post by Tdunois Tue May 04, 2010 9:53 am

Check out this link https://milkshare.forumotion.com/wisconsin-f50/milk-to-share-in-south-central-wi-recipient-becomes-a-donor-t765.htm
It is kind of far from you (4 1/2 - 5 hrs), but if you don't mind the drive she may be able to help you!
Tdunois
Tdunois

Back to top Go down

Post by jgrandy Mon May 03, 2010 10:19 pm

No problem! Wednesday should be fine. I have to leave for work at 7:30pm, but if you come after that my husband will be home. We may have something come up at the last minute we are waiting to hear about, but I will let you know by Wed afternoon. Then we are going out of town Thurs thru Sun... so Wednesday would probably be best. Let me know what works for you and I will send you directions Smile

jgrandy

Back to top Go down

Post by emilydawn77 Mon May 03, 2010 8:43 pm

Hi! I'm sorry I wasn't able to connect with you this weekend. I could possibly drive up on Wednesday evening if you'd be around. I don't want to inconvenience you, though. Just let me know. Thanks!
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

Post by jgrandy Fri Apr 30, 2010 10:38 am

No problem at all! I should be home most of the weekend. You can give me a call anytime at 763-229-4587. Jenny

jgrandy

Back to top Go down

In need of milk Empty thank you!

Post by emilydawn77 Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi Jenny!

Wow, thank you so much for your offer. We are still very much interested (and in need) as my last bag of milk will be gone tomorrow. I'm happy to drive to Elk River; just let me know when would be good for you, ok? Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

Post by jgrandy Thu Apr 29, 2010 5:50 am

Hi Emily and Eloise!
What a beautiful picture. I also have a 5 month old baby girl named Addison. I have been pumping and feeding her routinely since birth (my job allows me to pump often) and realized I have no more room to store my milk, and am even taking over Grandma and Grandpa's freezer. I am now putting it in a deep freezer. I do not want to see it wasted and found this great website while surfing the internet. I live in Elk River, MN. Let me know if you are interested!
Jenny

jgrandy

Back to top Go down

In need of milk Empty In need of milk

Post by emilydawn77 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:07 pm

Hi! My name is Emily, and my daughter, Eloise, will be 5 months old tomorrow. My supply has been consistently decreasing and I am no longer making enough milk. I've tried a lot of different things, and then I found out about this resource, so I wanted to give it a try! What a wonderful idea...

I live in St. Paul, and I am willing to drive, buy supplies if you need them, etc. Thanks for reading this, and let me know if you have any questions.

Emily (& Eloise!)
emilydawn77
emilydawn77

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down