MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desperate for Milk in Brooklyn

4 posters

Go down

Desperate for Milk in Brooklyn Empty Re: Desperate for Milk in Brooklyn

Post by thiram712 Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:40 am

Hello- still need milk? I've got a bunch in my freezer. Park Slope. Let me know!

thiram712

Back to top Go down

Desperate for Milk in Brooklyn Empty Frozen milk for allergies

Post by hduns Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:02 pm

Hi Virginia - I have a decent amount of breastmilk frozen that should be good for a baby with a milk protein allergy - my daughter also had an allergy, so I was eating dairy free, soy free, and egg free for a while and pumping. Some of the milk is in Nassau County and some of it is at our beach house in Suffolk County - send me a direct message if you're interested.

hduns

Back to top Go down

Post by diptimehta Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:15 pm

Hey Virginia,

Did you get any milk yet?? If not send me your email..

Regards,
Dipti

diptimehta

Back to top Go down

Desperate for Milk in Brooklyn Empty Desperate for Milk in Brooklyn

Post by Lawthiker Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi,

We are very much in need of milk for my 9 month old. We've posted here in the past with success and I'm hoping this generous community can help again. My son AJ has a milk protein allergy, but we can accept milk where the donor has ingested milk. He rejects the hypoallergenic formulas, so we are limited to the donor community.

At this time I have about a week's worth of milk left. I have a car and am willing to travel. If you have any milk to spare at all we would be so appreciative. Many thanks- all you donors out there are helping our babies survive.
Virginia & baby AJ

Lawthiker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down