MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy Free milk available in AZ

2 posters

Go down

Dairy Free milk available in AZ Empty Re: Dairy Free milk available in AZ

Post by angelpollywog Mon Apr 07, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi! I am very interested. I have a 3 month old baby who has a milk protein allergy. Would you be willing to call me? If so, my phone number is 760-275-2720. Otherwise, my email is angelpollywogus@yahoo.com. Feel free also to look me up on facebook. My name is Jennifer Wilhite Fahrenthold. I live in Palm Desert, CA and I have a deep freezer to store the milk in. Thanks!

angelpollywog

Back to top Go down

Dairy Free milk available in AZ Empty Dairy Free milk available in AZ

Post by Silentyears Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:00 pm

Not exactly sure how many ounces but I have ALOT of frozen milk, all dairy free and from November 23-now so not even close to expiration. The NICU helped us build up a stockpile we will never use but hopefully that someone else can.  Very Happy 

Silentyears

Back to top Go down