MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 month old in need

2 posters

Go down

4 month old in need Empty Re: 4 month old in need

Post by mangomely Wed Sep 25, 2013 4:44 am

I have milk that I won't be able to take with me when I move out of state. I have about 40 ounces and could freeze more prior to moving if you are interested. My baby is 6 weeks and I started pumping around 3.5 weeks.

If you are interested, text me (801) 357-9919

mangomely

Back to top Go down

4 month old in need Empty 4 month old in need

Post by mommy6rancho Fri Sep 06, 2013 10:05 am

i have a 4 month old in need of bm, i bf but dont make enough, we are in northern cali but i will pay all shipping cost and replace bags

mommy6rancho

Back to top Go down