MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Always looking for Milk for my two babies

4 posters

Go down

Always looking for Milk for my two babies Empty Re: Always looking for Milk for my two babies

Post by Ktorres Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:18 am

Hi, I am new to this site. I live in Northeast Philadelphia. I am looking for someone to donate our surplus milk to. Let me know if you are interested and what steps I need to take.

Ktorres

Back to top Go down

Always looking for Milk for my two babies Empty Re: Always looking for Milk for my two babies

Post by kt22445 Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:10 am

I live in New Castle County Delaware (about 25 min south of the PA line). I'm not sure how far that is for you but I would be willing to donate some of my milk. I have hundreds of ounces in my freezer as I produce more than my 6month old can eat, especially since she has started solids. Feel free to send me an email if you are interested. kt22445@aim.com

kt22445

Back to top Go down

Post by rachelsara Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:10 pm

Cathie, I don't know what the best way is to reach you. I did send you a pm. My email is blacknwhitefamily@gmail.com.
Thanks, Rachel

rachelsara

Back to top Go down

Always looking for Milk for my two babies Empty Milk available in Lancaster County

Post by Cathie Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:51 am

I am a mother of a thriving little man who turns a year old in February. I have been donating for NICU babies through the Mother's Milk Bank of Ohio but lose my eligibility in February due to his age. I would like to continue pumping as I have been because my sister in law is expecting in late July and there is a chance that she will not be able to breastfeed. I produce way more than my son can consume and am willing to give the excess to a mom in need. I also live in Lancaster County. I think we need to connect up with each other.

Thanks
Cathie (mother of 4 children - oldest two are adopted)

Cathie

Back to top Go down

Always looking for Milk for my two babies Empty Always looking for Milk for my two babies

Post by rachelsara Wed Jan 06, 2010 9:48 am

Hello! I am in northern Lancaster county. I have two foster babies I am adopting and can use large amounts of milk, of course! I have received some, but just enough to mix a little with their formula. (I try to make it last as long as possible)
I am so extremely grateful to the moms who have shared so kindly with us. But am always searching for more. The babies both have major medical issues and it is priceless to be able to give them breastmilk. Let me know if you want to clear out your freezer! I am willing to drive 1-2 hours.

rachelsara

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down