MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

thank you for your help

2 posters

Go down

thank you for your help Empty Re: thank you for your help

Post by katedavidson Wed May 29, 2013 11:37 pm

I am touched by your story. While I hesitate to introduce more "competition" into the Seattle market Wink , I'd like to tell you about other social networking sites that have helped me feed my adopted daughter donated milk. Both Eats on Feets and Human Milk for Human Babies through Facebook have Washington chapters. I have also reached out to all of my friends and asked them to post on their local parents' groups (Facebook or yahoo). While I have hit a bit of a dry patch lately, I have had good luck with these avenues in the past. I recently researched the midwives, doulas, and lactation consultants in my area and plan to appeal to them too. Best of luck. My heart goes out to you.

~Kate

katedavidson

Back to top Go down

thank you for your help Empty thank you for your help

Post by msnaomis Wed May 29, 2013 10:45 pm

Last edited by msnaomis on Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:37 am; edited 3 times in total
msnaomis
msnaomis

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum