MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donor in Rexburg seeking recipient

2 posters

Go down

Donor in Rexburg seeking recipient Empty Daughter with medical issues.

Post by Kylah's Mommy Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:39 am

Hello is your milk still available? I have a daughter with medical issues going in for surgery this month and our supply is down lower then it has ever been. Thank you

Kylah's Mommy

Back to top Go down

Donor in Rexburg seeking recipient Empty Donor in Rexburg seeking recipient

Post by Jackieh Wed May 01, 2013 11:30 pm

Hello! I am a 29 year old first-time mom with a babe born 3 months premature. For the past 2+ months, I've accumulated such a surplus that even our chest freezer (which was purchased for the very purpose of storing my breastmilk!) is filling up rather rapidly, due to my son not being able to keep up with what I produce. I don't smoke, drink alchohol, or have any type of STDs or other things you wouldn't want for your baby. It is mature milk being produced for a premie. I am more than willing to share my milk and mail it if necessary (at recipient's expense)- I feel very blessed by many while my babe is in the hospital and would like to pass it on. I have a good supply, please let me know how much you need and what your story is and we can talk- of course, I would like to keep some as backup for ourselves, but I would like to help where I can. Thanks!

Jackieh

Back to top Go down