MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please help my 8 week old princess! I can only pump 1oz a day!!

2 posters

Go down

Please help my 8 week old princess! I can only pump 1oz a day!! Empty Re: Please help my 8 week old princess! I can only pump 1oz a day!!

Post by MommaMoo Wed Apr 17, 2013 12:17 pm

Has your doctor gotten you on Domperidone or any other medication to try to help? I've never taken them, but have friends who take it and they said it REALLY helped them.

I live about 2+ hours away from you, and already donate to 3 other babies (plus my own 6 month old who eats every 2 hours!), but if you're willing to travel, I'd be more than happy to set a little bit aside for you.. It probably wouldn't be much, so I'm not sure if it would be worth the drive for you... but I'm willing to try! And remember, your body knows when you're stressed and you won't "let down" -- so try to relax when you pump.. don't stress about how much milk you'll get. Go sit in a quiet room with a picture of your baby girl, and pump away! ..Or pump in the same room as her while she sleeps Smile Also, make sure you're drinking PLENTY of water and eating! I'm sure you know all of this already, but I've been in your same position with my first baby.. I can sense the desperation, and I know what it's like!

MommaMoo

Back to top Go down

Please help my 8 week old princess! I can only pump 1oz a day!! Empty Please help my 8 week old princess! I can only pump 1oz a day!!

Post by Lovemylittleprincess Tue Apr 16, 2013 10:52 pm

Hello, I have a 8 week old daughter that will not nurse. My milk didn't really come in. i can only pump and when i do i can only get 1oz a DAY! So i only have enough to give her one 3oz bottle every 3 days. I have been to a lactation nurse several times and nothing has helped and I can not get my milk supply up no matter how hard I try. She also had very very bad GERD and I think all the formula is making it worse! I need all the help I can get and need all the support and donations possible. I am in the Bonney Lake/ Sumner area but am willing to travel a few hours away to get what I can for her. Please let me know if you can help... I'm desperate Sad

Lovemylittleprincess

Back to top Go down