MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for donor in Hudson area

2 posters

Go down

Looking for donor in Hudson area Empty Re: Looking for donor in Hudson area

Post by cmgaloffnelson Sat May 24, 2014 1:35 pm

if you still need a donor I have a large volume of frozen milk in a deep freeze that is available.

cmgaloffnelson

Back to top Go down

Post by cheryllynn Wed Apr 03, 2013 10:18 am

Hi - I am still interested in finding milk from western Wisconsin. I pump daily when at work and now my total for the day is only 4 ounces. Zack is currently drinking 20. We are relying on donors and our supply is definitely decreasing with his demands. He is now 9 months and we are really trying to get him to 1 year old without using formula. Thanks for considering us!

Cheryllynn & baby Zack.
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Looking for donor in Hudson area Empty Looking for donor in Hudson area

Post by cheryllynn Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:17 am

Hi -

I am checking to see if there is anyone on the western side of Wisconsin with milk to spare. This is my second baby and what happens is my period starts around 6/7 months and my milk supply decreases in half just when baby wants more. Zack is just 8 months old and I'm looking for donors to help us get him to 1 year old.

Thank you!
Cheryllynn & baby Zack.
cheryllynn
cheryllynn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down