MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor

2 posters

Go down

Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor Empty @Kate

Post by achutchings Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:32 am

Thanks for your post Kate! It's great to hear success stories and get the encouragement. There are so many amazing mamas out there! I am blown away at people's willingness to help give my baby the best start possible. My daughter is now almost 6 weeks old and has been exclusively on breast milk. It has been wonderful!
Adriana

achutchings

Back to top Go down

Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor Empty Re: Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor

Post by katedavidson Tue Mar 12, 2013 1:17 am

Hi Adriana,

Congratulations on your upcoming adoption. My adopted little girl just turned one and we were able to feed her donated milk all 12 months. I just wanted to let you know that I had the best luck finding milk through neighborhood moms' groups like yahoo groups. I asked all of my friends to post for me. I also found a couple of great donors through social networking Eats on Feets and Human Milk 4 Human Babies. It took over 20 moms to feed my sweetie-pie, but it all worked out. Best of luck!

~Kate

katedavidson

Back to top Go down

Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor Empty Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor

Post by achutchings Tue Jan 08, 2013 11:45 pm

Hi there,

We are adopting our third child who is due to be born the end of this month. I was able to breastfeed our first child, and have tried to re lactate but have unable to do so. I am now trying herbs and acupuncture, but am concerned I will not be able to breastfeed my baby. I am hoping to find someone with extra milk to share.

I would love to hear from you!

Kind Regards,
Adriana

achutchings

Back to top Go down

Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor Empty Re: Adopting in 3 weeks! (Olympia) Seeking Milk Donor

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down