MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa

2 posters

Go down

Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa Empty Re: Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa

Post by kerencoy Wed Nov 07, 2012 5:59 pm

Hi Lyndsey,

Did you receive my private message? I am definitely still interested! Have a few health and logistic questions for you. Message me back if you are still open to donating!

Best
Keren

kerencoy

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa Empty Re: Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa

Post by lyndsey007 Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:46 am

please inform if youve located a long term donor my son is six weeks and i am building up a stock pile. Thank you

lyndsey007

Back to top Go down

Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa Empty Seeking milk for my 3-week old daughter Willa

Post by kerencoy Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:08 pm

Hello mamas -

My daughter Willa was born almost 3 weeks ago and I have not been able to produce enough milk to feed her on my milk alone. We have found a few wonderful one-time donors locally (we live in Seattle, Washington), but are so hopeful that we will be able to find a longer-term donor. As much work as we have been doing to increase my supply, it's still just not enough.
Please reply to this message if you feel that you might be the right donor for Willa! Even if you cannot commit to a long-term donation, but have milk that you would like to contribute, we would be so grateful.

All our best,
Keren and Willa

kerencoy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down