MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TONS of milk in nw suburbs avail

4 posters

Go down

TONS of milk in nw suburbs avail Empty Re: TONS of milk in nw suburbs avail

Post by jenmhawk Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:01 pm

Tried to PM you the other day, but received a message that you are not set-up to take Private Messages. I live in Oak Park and have a nine week old daughter. I have been supplementing her with donor milk since week one because of my very, very low supply. However, most of the donor have been with babies many months older, and she is having difficulty gaining weight. So now I am looking for donors with babies closer in age to see if that milk would help. Do you still have milk available?

jenmhawk

Back to top Go down

Post by nmeyers Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:11 pm

Hi there,

We live in northern California and have adopted twins who I was able to breast feed with the help of herbs, meds and and SNS for 5/12 months. Since then we have relied on donated milk and they are doing really well . I would like to try to keep them on breast milk through the winter. We have had large volumes shipped to us with absolutely no problems. If you have any milk left and would be willing to reconsider, I can send you containers, coolant, replacement bags and cover shipping thru fedex.

thanks so much for your consideration
Nannette (nannette@kitenerd.com)

nmeyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Lindsey.leanne Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Sent you a pm. Smile

Lindsey.leanne

Back to top Go down

TONS of milk in nw suburbs avail Empty TONS of milk in nw suburbs avail

Post by bettysal Sun Oct 28, 2012 8:21 pm

I am a healthy 25yo new mom of a 4mo. I live in the Schaumburg area. I have absolutely no more room for milk (or anything else) in my freezer. I would love to get rid of it. I am planning to nurse for at least 6 months and if I'm able to for a year. I have daily surplus of milk so if interested, something long term could be arranged. I would be able to get my bloodwork records from pregnancy for peace of mind. I would rather not ship due to the large volume. Message me if interested.

bettysal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down