MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need gluten-free milk for 3 month old

Go down

Need gluten-free milk for 3 month old Empty Need gluten-free milk for 3 month old

Post by 7swans Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Posting for my dear friend, Lynn, who is not a member of the site. Her three month old son needs gluten free milk. Mother and big brother both have celiac and baby is reactive to gluten in breastmilk. Mom is still feeding with a lact-aid but does not produce enough for baby to thrive. Needing between 12-15 oz a day in supplement.
Willing to pick up in N.J., eastern pa, md, de.

You can contact her at Blushinivy@ yahoo dot com or message me and I will put you in touch. Thanks in advance! <3
7swans
7swans

Back to top Go down