MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC

2 posters

Go down

Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC Empty Re: Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC

Post by tulasisr Sat Oct 06, 2012 11:05 pm

I replied to your PM.

tulasisr

Back to top Go down

Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC Empty Re: Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC

Post by Sheltie13 Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:17 pm

Hi Tulasi,
I live in Greensboro but my in laws live in the Raleigh area and we will be visiting them weekend after next so I could meet you or stop by your place. Here is a little about my story: my baby is 9 months old...I've been struggling to breastfeed her but still limping along...I've suspected I have IGT (insufficient glandular tissue), but not officially diagnosed. When I started nursing and found out I could only produce a few ounces a day, I was heartbroken...I planned on nursing exclusively. I've tried every supplement known to women, the SNS, pumping around the clock, and even a prescription med, a tongue and lip tie procedure on her-- all to no avail....I'm still breastfeeding but she needs about 25 ounces a day to supplement...I have some donor milk in the freezer but we're running really low. Anything you can give would be sooo amazing. I've been asking the Lord why he didn't give me the milk I needed to breastfeed-- but he has answered my prayers through amazing moms like you! I hope we can work it out. Please let me know what your schedule is and when/where you would like to meet weekend after next. Thanks sooo much and God bless! I pray with my second child I can be a milk donor like you-- hoping to take proactive measures while I'm pregnant to help! Oh, by the way my name is Emily and my daughter's name is Charis (pronounced "kare- iss") and my husband's name is Chris. We'll be married 9 years in December.

Last edited by Sheltie13 on Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : including my name)

Sheltie13

Back to top Go down

Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC Empty Mother milk available to donate - raleigh, NC

Post by tulasisr Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:30 pm

Hi,

My freezer is full with mother's milk and no more space for me to store any more. My son is still just 4 months old and I do want to continue pumping milk so that I can maintain the supply atleast until my son is an 1 year old. I will be happy to donate some (80 to 100 oz) for any baby in need of mother's milk for now. I might be able to donate more as I go.
I am perfectly healthy and with all healthy eating habbits. I never had alcohol in my life and I don't drink any caffeine drinks, not even coffee or tea.
My milk is as good as how much I love my baby. Milk is dated August 2012. I stored them in Lansinoh breast milk storage bags and freezed them soon after I expressed.

I should be able to meet you in someplace near raleigh, cary or apex to donate.

Thanks,
Tulasi

tulasisr

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down