MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Newborn adopted son needs breast milk--happy to pay shipping

Go down

Newborn adopted son needs breast milk--happy to pay shipping Empty Newborn adopted son needs breast milk--happy to pay shipping

Post by SallyJPA Mon Sep 17, 2012 12:30 pm

Hey, y'all. My husband and I were approved to adopt recently, and we figured we had at least six months till a match, so I started the lactation induction process with the idea I'd pump for a while. Well, we got a call two weeks later that a mom had given birth and chosen us to parent her baby boy! Our sweet Liam has been in the world for a week now, and I'm trying to find breast milk for him at the same time that I work on inducing (which, if it works, will still take a good while). We live in California in the Bay Area (Silicon Valley). We will happily drive up to two hours for a milk donation, or we can pay for shipping for a large donation that's further away. (If you want to see more about our adoption story, you can visit www.facebook.com/danandsallylookingtoadopt )

Many thanks to anyone who can help us out! You can email me directly at sally.parrott@gmail.com.

SallyJPA

Back to top Go down