MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Milk for my micro preemie twins

2 posters

Go down

Need Milk for my micro preemie twins  Empty Re: Need Milk for my micro preemie twins

Post by amy-514 Sun Jul 29, 2012 11:55 am

Hi! Congratulations on your twin boys!

I have a deep freeze full of frozen breast milk - 1039 oz to be exact. I started freezing 01/08/2012. I fed my newborn and I pumped at the same time. I used a Medela Pump in Style pump and I stored my milk in Lansinoh breastmilk storage bags. During my lactation I did not consume dairy, caffeine, or alcohol... I was extremely strict about avoiding those three things. I am incredibly healthy and I have a very healthy 7 mo old baby girl - who is now in the 85 percentile. She was a full-term, vaginal delivery and we only spent 36 hours in the hospital.

I have been disqualified from Milk Bank of the Rockies because I am on a daily medication called Celexa. It is used for depression. Both of my girls were breast fed with my milk to the age of 6 mo and had no adverse reactions to this medication.

I am willing to do any blood tests that you would like me to do and I'm willing to answer any questions you may have. I'm willing to ship anywhere and I'm also willing to drive the milk within 2 hrs of the Denver Metro area.

This is very healthy breastmilk and I really don't want it to go to waste. Please contact me!

Amy

amy-514

Back to top Go down

Need Milk for my micro preemie twins  Empty Need Milk for my micro preemie twins

Post by PepperKg5 Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:12 pm

My twin boys were born at 25 weeks and in the NICU for 6.5 months and I have been able to pump and provide them with my milk but now my supply has dropped big time as neither of them
Can nurse do to health issues and the pump just isn't working anymore for me Sad I would be willing to help with shipping cost, so please let me know if you can help us out as our freezer stash is about out.

Pepper

PepperKg5

Back to top Go down