MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preemie twin boys, 10 weeks old need help from great Mama willing to donate milk to us!

2 posters

Go down

Preemie twin boys, 10 weeks old need help from great Mama willing to donate milk to us! Empty Re: Preemie twin boys, 10 weeks old need help from great Mama willing to donate milk to us!

Post by natasha1234 Thu Jun 07, 2012 5:36 am

Hi i am new to this site but would love to donate my milk to a family who need it. i am from the uk, so not sure how the shipping would work?

natasha1234

Back to top Go down

Preemie twin boys, 10 weeks old need help from great Mama willing to donate milk to us! Empty Preemie twin boys, 10 weeks old need help from great Mama willing to donate milk to us!

Post by Jenieo Thu May 31, 2012 2:03 pm

Hello,
I'm Jenn and my boys, Graham & Reid were born at 33 weeks. They are now 10 weeks old. They were in the nicu, 1 month. After trying to BF & pump 5 weeks, visits to 3 lactation consultants, switching pumps, taking fenugreek & Domperidone I had no luck with producing milk. I've been devastated. Then I learned about milk sharing! I'm looking for milk for my boys, so I can provide them with a healthy start to life Smile
I am willing to pay for shipping & supplies, bags and I have PayPal.
We would be so, so very grateful if some of you wonderful Mama's can help us out!!
We live in NJ & are looking for a Mama who is smoke/drug free.
Looking forward to hearing from some great women!!
Cheers,
Jenn

Jenieo

Back to top Go down