MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated

2 posters

Go down

Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated   Empty Re: Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated

Post by suedox Sat May 26, 2012 6:27 pm

We had about 500-700 ozs of frozen breast milk I think but someone came and got it today so it's all gone now. Sorry! Good luck in your search.

suedox

Back to top Go down

Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated   Empty Re: Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated

Post by Haylee Fri May 25, 2012 7:39 pm

do you know about how much you have. We are basing on if I can go on the trip or not if we can get enough milk for our 5 month old. we have 200 oz and someone offered us 100 oz so we still need about 500 oz for the 5 weeks we will be there.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Post by suedox Thu May 24, 2012 11:12 pm

Arlington is about 40 miles away so it's about an hour drive with traffic and stuff. Let me know if you would like it. Non-smoker, non-drinker, no drugs...not even cold medicine.

suedox

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Wed May 23, 2012 8:42 pm

how close is kirkland to Arlington we will be there for vacation for a month and need donor milk for our 5 month old.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated   Empty Frozen Breast Milk Needs to Be Donated

Post by suedox Tue May 22, 2012 6:28 pm

I have a decent supply of frozen breast milk from October of 2011 through Febuary of this year that has been in my deep freezer. Would like to give it to someone who could use it. I would like it to be someone local as I do not want to ship it. I live in Kirkland.

suedox

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down