MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply

5 posters

Go down

Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply Empty Re: Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply

Post by julialroberts Sat Dec 01, 2012 5:09 am

We are desperately seeking more milk for Phoebe. She is on very low supply. We are going through it faster than anticipated and are going to come up short very soon Sad PLEASE if you have any milk to donate in NOVA, contact us and we will pick up. THANKS!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply Empty Re: Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply

Post by kabraham Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:22 am

Hello,
I live in Broadlands and have roughly 500 oz at this time. I'm new to this site...and not sure how to move forward.
can you send a private message?
Thanks!
Kristen

kabraham

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Fri Oct 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Bumping because Phoebe just celebrated her first birthday at 14 POUNDS!!! Thanks to the help of many donors from this site. She continues to need breastmilk, so we are still looking for donations. Can ship coolers, boxes, bags, etc. We just need to keep her healthy and growing!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:18 pm

Phoebe is doing much better on donor milk but we do need more. Our goal is to keep her off straight formula as long as possible due to her GI issues. We are in Ashburn but willing to drive west or east to pic up!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:58 pm

Absolutely. Ill PM you.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply Empty breast milk available

Post by kct729 Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:44 pm

I have approximately 60 ounces of breast milk in my freezer. They are all from June 2012 during my daughter's first three weeks. Please let me know if you are interested. Pick up in Sterling, VA.

kct729

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Sun Jun 24, 2012 8:04 pm

I'm in Nova so like 3-4 hrs. But I. Sn send you a cooler if you are willing to ship!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by tanya1111 Sun Jun 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Hey I don't know how far you are from charlottesville va but I have extra (alot extra) and I will send you a private message with my phone number. Willing to get tested for everything and anything. I am simply producing far more than I can use for my 4 month old.

tanya1111

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:09 pm

Still looking for phoebe's milk. Smile

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by julialroberts Wed Jun 06, 2012 3:21 pm

We are still desperately seeking milk for Phoebe.

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Newleaf77 Sun May 20, 2012 7:43 pm

Hi Julia,

My heart goes out to you and your little one. We had some minor issues with our premature son breastfeeding as well. He is doing fine now and we are all breastfeeding, but I have about 54 oz (9 six oz storage bags) that I have been saving starting in February.

I am not dairy free, but have gone extremely light on dairy since there was a large amount of time we worried that our son was intolerant.

I live in Arlington and work in Reston. Please email me if you are interested in meeting up.

Thanks,
Rachael

Newleaf77

Back to top Go down

Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply Empty Need milk in Loudoun County for my RSS baby, lost 2/3 of my supply

Post by julialroberts Sun May 13, 2012 5:41 pm

My daughter was born at 28 weeks and has a genetic syndrome called Russell-Silver. She has a G-tube and cannot eat orally right now due to severe GI issues causing oral aversion. She is 8 mos old, about 5 months corrected. I pumped from the day she was born, but unfortunately lost 2 entire freezers of milk in my garage due to a power failure. I recently transitioned her back to the breastmilk I have left after a failed trial on Elecare (made her GI issues worse) but that supply will run out in about a month. Sad I am looking for milk appropriate for her age, possibly dairy free if anyone has that available, but it may not be a necessity (allergy tests are about to come back, and I don't think they'll show MSPI).

We live in Ashburn but obviously are willing to pay for shipping or drive to pick up. She only tolerates about an hour in the car so I can't go too far but we can figure it out.

Thank you to all who are donating. I exclusively nursed my first three children for years each, so not being able to breastfeed this baby girl and then to lose 2/3 of my pumped stash for her has been heartbreaking. I appreciate what you are all doing so much!

julialroberts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down