MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to donate excess milk

4 posters

Go down

Need to donate excess milk Empty Re: Need to donate excess milk

Post by Brielee06520 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi I am in need of breastmilk I have been breastfeeding my son for almOst three months now... And as hard as I have tried to build uP my supply I just not producing enough to store! We just fouls out that my little one has a milk allergy and the problem that I have is thatbim diabetic and can't cut out all dairy out of my diet! We reallly want our little one to have the healthiest lifestyle possible and would live and appreciate anyone who can donate!!! Please let me know! The live in the Houston area thank you so much!

Brielee06520

Back to top Go down

Post by Haylee Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:09 pm

if things fall through we would love to be next in line for this milk. we live in GA and have a 4 month old little boy. I only make 6 oz of milk a day myself due to IGT so he thrives on donated breastmilk. we are hoping to have him on breastmilk until age 1.

Haylee

Back to top Go down

Need to donate excess milk Empty milk

Post by lovingmama3 Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:01 pm

I have as 5 month old,I was wondering if you'd ship to Minnesota?

lovingmama3

Back to top Go down

Need to donate excess milk Empty Need to donate excess milk

Post by mkruz83 Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:39 pm

Hi,

I have a 3.5 month old baby girl. I have been an exclusive pumper since she was 3 days old since she never latched (even after weeks of trying). I am fortunate to pump twice (or more) the amount she needs every day. Since I have decided to keep pumping so she can have breast milk until she is 1 year old I need to make room in my freezers for the milk I am currently pumping.

About my milk:
-It is all less then 3 months old (as of today)
-I can donate 84 bags of 6-7 ounces right away (about 550oz total-should be enough for a month or more)
-I am willing to keep donating as long as I am pumping

About me:
-Non-smoker/Non-drinker
-Take prenatal vitamin daily
-I am in the military and can provide info about bloodwork if needed

I will ship anywhere in the U.S.

~melissa
-

mkruz83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content