MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk to donate - approx 350oz

3 posters

Go down

Milk to donate - approx 350oz Empty Re: Milk to donate - approx 350oz

Post by 2babies Fri May 11, 2012 2:30 pm

Okay--thanks!
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Post by jbwehrman Fri May 11, 2012 7:46 am

Hi I am sorry to say that I do not have any additional milk to share! Best of luck to you what an exciting time for you and your family!

Beth

jbwehrman

Back to top Go down

Post by 2babies Tue May 08, 2012 9:26 am

Hi Beth,

Just wondering if you have any milk to donate? I am expecting two babies on May 29 and for medical reasons I cannot breast feed them. Please advise if you milk is still available.

Thanks!
2babies
2babies

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate - approx 350oz Empty milk available?

Post by alisha33 Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:52 pm

Hi Beth,
Just wondering if you still have your milk... If so I'd LOVE to take it off your hands.
Thanks,
ALisha

alisha33

Back to top Go down

Milk to donate - approx 350oz Empty Milk to donate - approx 350oz

Post by jbwehrman Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:42 pm

Hi I have milk that I would like to donate to someone in need. I currently have a 6 month old that refuses to take a bottle so there is no possible way that I can get through all the milk before it expires. My daughter was born 10/15/2011 and my first pumped bag was 10/31/2011. Everything was pumped and then immediately stored in medela milk bags, dated and put in a deep freezer. At this time I have approx 350oz frozen that I would like to donate (pumped Nov 2011 - Jan 2012). I am extremely healthy no medications, don't smoke and don't drink, just vitamins. Please contact me if you have further questions! I look forward to hearing from you.

**UPDATE - I no longer have any milk to donate!

Beth

Last edited by jbwehrman on Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : don't know how to delete post and I do not have any more milk to donate)

jbwehrman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down