MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk)

2 posters

Go down

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk) Empty Perfect!

Post by MilkinMOMMA2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 7:18 pm

Yes perfect I have a meeting at 12:45 but I'm free the rest of the day I will send u a private message with my phone number and we can go from there you can let me know what works best for you unless u just want to meet me at my work I'll be leaving there at noon. Thank you thank you thank you!

MilkinMOMMA2012

Back to top Go down

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk) Empty Lets meet up

Post by LoloAnne78 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:47 am

I am in Marysville but work in Everett, which will make it easy! I can meet up with you tomorrow with all of the milk if that works for you.
-Laura

LoloAnne78

Back to top Go down

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk) Empty thank you!

Post by MilkinMOMMA2012 Wed Apr 11, 2012 4:41 am

I am in Everett but can travel.Or If you closer to the recipient mom I can connect the two of you.Thankyou soooo much for responding.It has been so hard to find donor milk for baby Sequoia. pale

MilkinMOMMA2012

Back to top Go down

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk) Empty Milk to give away.

Post by LoloAnne78 Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:19 pm

I have several 100ozs of milk and I need to donate before it expires. Some of it is almost six months old (kept in deep freezer). My little one is almost 6 months and I am able to pump what he needs and not dip into our freezer stock. I am ready to give it away. Where are you located?

LoloAnne78

Back to top Go down

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk) Empty Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk)

Post by MilkinMOMMA2012 Tue Apr 03, 2012 5:06 am

I am posting for a mom here in WA who has a three month old girl she has been trying with no avail since birth to nurse.She hasnt given up though she depends soley on donor milk but is currently completely out and in desperate need to feed her little one.I am a donor mom but i already gave her all i had and its gone.Please I am more then willing to pay for shipping for this mom looking for a large amount to stock her freezer.She is so stressed if you can imagine her babies hungry and she is constantly out of milk.We have had little help locally so now im reaching out globally from one donor mom to another please if you can help contact me asap
Her name is Aurora and baby is little sequoia Smile I actually met them in person and held her sweet girl anyway please consider us to donate to

Thanx in advance

MilkinMOMMA2012

Back to top Go down

Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk) Empty Re: Urgent need mom completely out of milk (completely depends on donor milk)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down