MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

400+ oz. to donate in NYC

2 posters

Go down

400+ oz. to donate in NYC Empty Re: 400+ oz. to donate in NYC

Post by mariagg Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:08 pm

By the way.... feel free to give me a call at 917-941-3850

Thanks,
Maria....

mariagg

Back to top Go down

Post by mariagg Wed Mar 14, 2012 3:02 pm

Hello.... My name is Maria and I have a 6 week old baby girl. We have been struggling with a painful latch, low milk supply, poor weight gain. We have recently turned a corner in her weight gain and she's super healthy. But I am now waiting for meds (Domperidone - tp increase milk production but illegal in the US) from New Zealand and it could take up to two weeks. My reserves are so low we only have a few ounces. We had to give her 2 ounces of formula today and that freaks me out.

We live in the Upper West Side.

Let me know how you would like to go about this.

mariagg

Back to top Go down

400+ oz. to donate in NYC Empty 400+ oz. to donate in NYC

Post by margob Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:40 pm

Hi there,

My son is 4 months old. I've been breastfeeding and pumping a bit extra each day since he was 1 month old...so I've got a lot of milk to donate! Running out of freezer space soon. I live in Manhattan, so pick up would be ideal. I'm super healthy, gluten-free, and my little guy is well fed and growing strong!

Let me know if you'd like my extra milk. This may be an ongoing donation depending on how the next few months go with his eating patterns.

Thanks!
Margo

margob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down