MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny in DFW

3 posters

Go down

WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny  in DFW Empty Willing to help if you still need assistance

Post by Kayla_weller92 Mon May 07, 2018 12:05 pm

I live near Burleson, and I meet all of the requirements you listed. I am a stay-at-home mom, and I would be happy to help.

Kayla_weller92

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny  in DFW Empty Re: WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny in DFW

Post by TXMILK Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:45 pm

Just updated the add with precise requirements... Rest can be negotiated..

TXMILK

Back to top Go down

Post by mrp1221 Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:44 am

Hi Z

Can you tell me a bit more about what you need? I am a sahm in Arlington to 8 kiddos. We are a homeschooling, Christian family. I am also a Social Worker for a major hospital in Dallas-working on the weekends. This may work well for me if you are still needing someone.

I was looking for some donor milk for my upcoming vacation and spotted your add. Let me know.

Misty

mrp1221

Back to top Go down

WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny  in DFW Empty WANTED: Wet Nurse / Nanny in DFW

Post by TXMILK Fri Feb 24, 2012 7:19 pm

Looking for a Wetnurse, preferably who has prior experience (but not necessary).
You must have your own transportation or live within a commutable distance (DFW Metoplex).
This would be almost like part time job. Surrogates preferred but stay at home moms will be considered as well.

Strict qualification requirements:

• You Must be free of any STD (Medical records will be required to verify)
  • You must NOT Smoke/Drink Must NOT do drugs
  • Must have excellent Health style and balanced diet (organic preferred)
  • References would be great

If this fits you then please drop a line to discuss price, terms and arrangements .
NO SCAMS, NO CHECKS, NO FAKES. Don't waste or time.
What a Face

Last edited by TXMILK on Sat Aug 08, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Updateing Add)

TXMILK

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down