MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breastmilk to donate in/near Texarkana

2 posters

Go down

Breastmilk to donate in/near Texarkana Empty Re: Breastmilk to donate in/near Texarkana

Post by preemie-mommy-needs-milk Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:52 pm

Hello! I live in Frisco,TX. I have a preemie and cannot produce milk due to an auto immune disorder. Is this still available for donation? Can it be delivered? I will pay the fee.

Thank you and bless you!\
Aunja

preemie-mommy-needs-milk

Back to top Go down

Breastmilk to donate in/near Texarkana Empty Breastmilk to donate in/near Texarkana

Post by Scak1234 Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:33 pm

I have probably 300-400 oz of breastmilk in my deep freezer ready to donate. I started pumping around July of last year and my daughter never would take a bottle so I want to donate it to someone who needs it. I don't smoke, drink alcohol, drink soda, or take any meds, other than a prenatal vitamin. I really, really hate to see it go to waste so let me know if you want it. If you're close, I'd be glad to meet you somewhere. Thanks!

Scak1234

Back to top Go down