MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City

4 posters

Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City Empty All gone?

Post by freklz Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:29 pm

I joined here to donate, but I saw your post and wanted to inquire whether you donated already (assuming due to date). I've got milk stored from before I found out about my daughter's milk protein allergy, so I have that to give away, but now I have to supplement with hypoallergenic formula. Go figure!

freklz

Back to top Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City Empty Milk in Kansas City

Post by Lia Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:23 am

Did you already donate your milk? We live in Columbia MO and would love to have your milk. Wesley is now 2.5 months old (he's adopted). We have been so very lucky with breastmilk donations and have not had to give him hardly any formula. I also nurse him myself but I have very little milk for him. Thank you so much!
Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City Empty Re: Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City

Post by Riuaki Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:14 am

As of now, I am not comfortable shipping. I have several local possibilities for recipients, so I believe it would be easier for both parties to sustain a possibly ongoing donation if shipping is not involved.

I hope you are able to find the donor you are looking for.

Courtney

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City Empty Re: Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City

Post by DELETEhackedaccount Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:56 pm

If you would be willing to ship, I would make it easy for you. My son is in need of dairy free breastmilk. He is 13 months old and we adopted him when he was 3 months old. He has had medical issues since we brought him home. He has leaky gut, numerous allergies and severe candidas. We are doing an autism-type healing diet for him.

I can ship the cooler, replacement storage bags/containers and provide prepaid shipping.

Feel free to check out my blog here... peanutbutterpicnic.blogspot.com

Nicole

DELETEhackedaccount

Back to top Go down

Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City Empty Dairy-free milk to donate in Kansas City

Post by Riuaki Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:45 pm

My son was born December 19th and I started pumping when he was three weeks old. I quickly found I overproduce and now my freezer is overflowing. I produce at least 15oz a day over what he eats at daycare, so my stored supply keeps building. I would love to help someone in need in the Kansas City area. I have been dairy and egg free for over 13 years and still take prenatal vitamins daily. I am vegetarian and healthy. My son is thriving and gaining weight very well.

Riuaki

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down