MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis

2 posters

Go down

Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis Empty Re: Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis

Post by jshanburn Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:23 pm

I'm sorry, I did already find a match. I hope you find a donor though!

jshanburn

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis Empty Re: Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis

Post by curfgrad99 Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:09 pm

If you have not found a match yet, I may be able to use your milk. Could you share some information regarding how much and what kinds of dairy products you consume? My DS has a sensitivity to dairy. I'm in STL West County. Thanks!

curfgrad99

Back to top Go down

Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis Empty Frozen milk to donate - about to expire - St. Louis

Post by jshanburn Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:20 pm

I built up a store of frozen milk in Sept-Oct 2011, thinking I was going back to work. I ended up not going back to work and there's no way I could use it all before it expires. It has been frozen in a regular freezer (not deep freeze), and I know guidelines vary for expiration...anywhere from 3-6 months. Therefore, it's about to expire and I would love for someone to be able to use it. I'm on no medications (and wasn't when it was pumped), and eat gluten-free (there may have been times I had a small amount of gluten on accident). I live in St. Louis and would prefer not to ship it, but will if needed.

jshanburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down