MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March

2 posters

Go down

Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March Empty Re: Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March

Post by shine09 Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm

I am in the Fort Wayne area and have a small freezer stash that I want to donate.  We recently found out my DS has a milk protein allergy and I know my freezer stash is not dairy free.  I only have 250 oz but really don't want to see it go to waste as I worked very hard to pump for my LO.  It is from end of Jan to March milk and has been in the deep freeze. Let me know if you are interested.   hine.stephanie@gmail.com

shine09

Back to top Go down

Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March Empty Re: Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March

Post by sjb1skeets Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:09 am

BUMP- Still very much in need
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March Empty Planning Ahead milk need in indy area for baby due in March

Post by sjb1skeets Mon Jan 09, 2012 11:18 am

I am looking for milk for baby # 3 due in March. I would love to have a freezer stash to provide for this little one from day 1. I am an avid supporter of Breastfeeding however was diagnosed with Severe Insufficient Glandular Tissue in which I have produce very little or no milk with both DS 1 and DS 2 I was only able to produce .25 of an oz total. I tried everything from herbs, to prescription medications and nothing helped. We were blessed by the Grace of God to have been able to provide solely donor milk only for both DS 1 and DS 2 for the first 15 months of their lives. It is our hope to be able to do the same for this little one as well.

We received heart breaking news when this little one was diagnosed with a small cerebellum the doctors have been following baby closely but anticipate there will be more problems to come due to the lack of brain development so it is even MORE important this time around that baby # 3 thrives only on breast milk alone. We live just outside of Greenwood, IN but I am willing to travel to you or meet halfway depending on the distance. I can provide you with milk storage bags of your choice. My job requires me to travel as well so I am always willing to meet you somewhere along the way. If you are able to help or know someone who might be able to help us give baby the best start in life while helping him or her overcome the many hurdles that the doctors say lie ahead we would greatly appreciate it. Please contact me at robertsjstephanie@hotmail.com. Thanks

Stephanie

Last edited by sjb1skeets on Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : new email address)
sjb1skeets
sjb1skeets

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down