MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please, I desperately need milk quick for my 6 month baby. may be hospitalized soon. Klamath Falls.

2 posters

Go down

Please, I desperately need milk quick for my 6 month baby. may be hospitalized soon. Klamath Falls. Empty Re: Please, I desperately need milk quick for my 6 month baby. may be hospitalized soon. Klamath Falls.

Post by fishermama Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:43 pm

I live in the Portland area and have some milk to donate, not sure if this is an option for you or not. I have a 4 month old and have had to exclusively pump for her since she had latching problems from the beginning. Fortunately I have produced tons of milk and have extra that I could share with the right family. Send me a private message and we could discuss if we are the right match for one another. I'm very healthy (but I do consume dairy) and my little girl has gone from being a little 6lb. baby to over 13 pounds since she was born. I hope your baby is doing better and would love to help you out if possible.

fishermama

Back to top Go down

Please, I desperately need milk quick for my 6 month baby. may be hospitalized soon. Klamath Falls. Empty Please, I desperately need milk quick for my 6 month baby. may be hospitalized soon. Klamath Falls.

Post by babyanthony Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Please, I desperately need milk quick. My 6 month old baby is in failure to thrive. Today the doctor wants to hospitalize him for tube feeding and to check his digestion to see what is wrong with him. My milk has now totally dried up and I am struggling to feed Anthony. He is allergic to all formula that we have tried so now the doctor wants to use radiation in a medical procedure. I strongly feel the problem is that he is intolerant to all formulas and to dairy. We've been doing through this for the last two months and it seems to be getting worse. He needs Mother's Milk. A friend just told me about this website. Is there anyone out there that can please help me and my baby?

babyanthony

Back to top Go down