MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk needed for 10 week old

3 posters

Go down

Milk needed for 10 week old Empty Re: Milk needed for 10 week old

Post by milk2give Sun Dec 11, 2011 7:27 pm

I am in Puyallup and have plenty to share if you're still looking. Would only ask for compensation for the freezer bags ($12 for a box of 50). We put 7 oz. in each bag, so you could have 350 oz. to start.

milk2give

Back to top Go down

Post by heather hastings Fri Dec 09, 2011 3:00 pm

Hi there,

I have extra frozen milk that you could have! I have a fourteen week old and I have been pumping since he was born so that I could be ready for my return to work. Now that I'm back, the pumping is continuing to go well, so I can make about 40 ounces available to you. It was pumped in October/November and has been stored in my freezer in Lansinoh bags. I am healthy and would be happy to provide the documents that show I'm STD/HIV negative.

I live near the ferry in West Seattle and would be delighted to share the milk with you! you can call me at 773-719-8328. best, Heather

heather hastings

Back to top Go down

Milk needed for 10 week old Empty Milk needed for 10 week old

Post by chameleon199 Sun Nov 27, 2011 2:55 pm

Hi, I have a baby who is in need of milk. I have a historically low supply, despite pumping, herbals and prescriptives. If anyone has extra they would be willing to share, Tobias would much appreciate it. We live in Bremerton, but I am willing to go anywhere for milk. He is currently nursing and is being supplemented with 3 oz every 2 hours. Any amount helps!

God Bless,
Kristina and Tobias

chameleon199

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down