MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DESPERATELY searching for milk for very medically fragile child!

2 posters

Go down

DESPERATELY searching for milk for very medically fragile child! Empty Re: DESPERATELY searching for milk for very medically fragile child!

Post by beaner Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm

I have milk that I am willing to donate to your daughter. I am a non smoker/drinker, no caffeine, and a relatively healthy diet. I live in Sylvania, Ohio.

beaner

Back to top Go down

DESPERATELY searching for milk for very medically fragile child! Empty DESPERATELY searching for milk for very medically fragile child!

Post by jaeliesmiracle Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 am

Hello mamas out there!
I'm asking that you all please find it in your hearts to help my daughter Jaelie with your precious milk. Jaelie was born with a very rare genetic disorder called Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1. It is the number one genetic killer of children under the age of 2! Jaelie's diet consists of 50% breast milk and 50% amino acid based formula. Both of which I cannot buy at the nearest store. Please help us out as we only have 13 days of breast milk left. I want to keep my daughter forever and I know that the breast milk is what is keeping her healthy! PLEASE HELP!

Melissa
Meljae0409@gmail.com

jaeliesmiracle

Back to top Go down