MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX

2 posters

Go down

Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX Empty Due on Halloween... Sounds good!

Post by lindsaytaylortaylor Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:37 am

The questionnaire would be great and I would love to meet you somewhere. What can I do for you in return for the milk? Need any supplies? I have milk bags. I20 and cedar hill sounds good. Can you meet tomorrow morning? Sorry for the last private message. I have pregnancy brain and didn't see your last message! Lol! I'll private message you my number.

lindsaytaylortaylor

Back to top Go down

Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX Empty Re: Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX

Post by ekstewart Thu Oct 27, 2011 6:16 pm

I haven't done any testing, aside from my bloodwork pre and post-delivery in July, which was all perfect. I am healthy, smoke and drug free, alcohol free, have had no illnesses, no exposure to illness, take no medication at all, etc. I am happy to fill out the questionnaire the site recommends, if you like.

I have milk from early August through today. We have a deep freezer and according to all guidelines I have seen, even the earliest milk I have will be good for several more weeks. I'm not sure exactly how much I have, but definitely more than 200 oz.

As far as picking up, it would probably be easiest for both of us if we meet somewhere off of I-20, like in Cedar Hill or Duncanville so you don't have to go so far being so pregnant. Do you want to arrange to pick up milk this weekend so that you'd have it when you bring your baby home? You can send me an email directly at erinkstewart (at) gmail (dot) com. By the way, my name is Erin.

ekstewart

http://www.minivanchronicle.com

Back to top Go down

Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX Empty I would love to come pick it up! I sent you and email.

Post by lindsaytaylortaylor Thu Oct 27, 2011 5:50 pm

How do you go about testing? I know the site recommends certain tests for donor moms.

lindsaytaylortaylor

Back to top Go down

Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX Empty Re: Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX

Post by ekstewart Thu Oct 27, 2011 4:32 pm

Hi,

I think I can help you. I have 14 week old twin boys and have been expressing milk for them exclusively since they were born in July. I have been blessed with ample supply and have plenty of milk to share. We live in Crandall, TX (about an hour from Mansfield). I have quite a bit frozen that you could have immediately so you'd be able to have it as soon as your baby arrives. I'm not sure about logistics in terms of shipping or dropping it off, etc., but I stay home with my kids and am flexible.

ekstewart

http://www.minivanchronicle.com

Back to top Go down

Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX Empty Due on Halloween with known supply issues Mansfield, TX

Post by lindsaytaylortaylor Wed Oct 26, 2011 10:04 pm

I am due to have my third baby via c section October 31. I nursed both my older two day and night constantly with no success. Even my lactation consultant couldn't figure out why I wasn't producing. Neither of my babies ever gained weight until I supplemented. My poor son didn't gain at all for the first month! With my second, my milk didn't come in until day 5 when I arrived home from the hospital. Even then neither my baby nor I could get much out. I was never even able to pump more than an ounce with either baby. It was heartbreaking. I seriously want nothing more than to breastfeed this baby and provide for him to the best of my ability. I pray constantly that the Lord will work a miracle and allow me to produce enough all on my own, but I am trusting Him and his plan, even if its not what I had in mind. I have purchased a last aid to take to the hospital just in case. I believe that I have PCOS (I have many of the symptoms) with slightly hypo plastic breasts and insufficient glandular tissue. I will be tested to confirm this six weeks post partum. In the mean time i know I will need donor milk from a generous mom who is willing to bless my baby. I am so grateful to have found this site!

lindsaytaylortaylor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down