MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for milk in Western MA

3 posters

Go down

Looking for milk in Western MA Empty will drive to albany for pick up!

Post by Bevil Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:19 am

Hi,

if Karen isn't interested in your surplus milk, we'll drive to Albany to get it -- we'd be very grateful! Our twins were born 10 weeks early and have just been discharged, and we don't have enough BM to keep up. We're desperate.

Bevil

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Western MA Empty Re: Looking for milk in Western MA

Post by PixieDusted407 Fri Nov 04, 2011 1:59 pm

Hello Karen. If you are still looking and are willing to drive to the Albany, NY area I have a decent supply that you are welcome to. My son is almost 4 months old and the milk is from August-Nov of this year.

PixieDusted407

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Western MA Empty Looking for milk in Western MA

Post by zambarano Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:34 am

Hello,

I am nursing an adopted baby girl, 3 months old, and am not able to keep up with her growing demand. I was fortunate to be given a large supply of donor milk when she was born, but we are getting to the end of that. She has never had formula and I would like to keep it that way! I have been helped by some wonderful moms on this forum in the past, when I was nursing her older brother, also adopted. If anyone nearby has any milk to donate, we would be most grateful. We live in Greenfield and I would come to you to pick up.

Thank you!

Karen

zambarano

Back to top Go down

Looking for milk in Western MA Empty Re: Looking for milk in Western MA

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down