MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Small Amount of Milk to Donate in Austin

2 posters

Go down

Small Amount of Milk to Donate in Austin Empty Re: Small Amount of Milk to Donate in Austin

Post by jwlauren Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:04 am

Have you found any takers for your supply yet? I have a very premature adopted daughter that I'm looking for donor milk for. I'm in the Houston area but would be happy to meet you.

jwlauren

Back to top Go down

Small Amount of Milk to Donate in Austin Empty Small Amount of Milk to Donate in Austin

Post by amyb Fri Sep 30, 2011 2:00 pm

My son is a healthy 17 month-old who still nurses 4-5 times a day. I have been donating milk for the past year to a set of twins, but they are now drinking cow's milk and no longer need my surplus. I generate about 28 ounces per week to donate. (Currently, I have about 120 ounces in the freezer). I'm a healthy 43 year old taking Rainbow Light Prenatal One vitamins and fish oil daily. I also take Advair (100/50) daily for asthma, but it is considered safe to use while breastfeeding. I'd love to share my extra milk with anyone in need!

amyb

Back to top Go down