MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Have about 200-300 oz for baby or babies in need.-May be going to a tummy in Oregon

2 posters

Go down

Have about 200-300 oz for baby or babies in need.-May be going to a tummy in Oregon Empty Re: Have about 200-300 oz for baby or babies in need.-May be going to a tummy in Oregon

Post by marsybarsy Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:03 pm

Hi there,
I was just wondering if you had found a recipient for your milk yet?
Thank you!
Marlene

marsybarsy

http://shawnmarsncharlie.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Have about 200-300 oz for baby or babies in need.-May be going to a tummy in Oregon Empty Have about 200-300 oz for baby or babies in need.-May be going to a tummy in Oregon

Post by sisymelissa Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Hi. I have between 200 and 300 oz of breast milk and want to donate them, as I continue to make more milk than what my daughter can drink and we are running out of freezer space. I do ask for you to prepay the shipment to either UOS or Fedex. I am willing to drive the milk to their office myself if that saves you money.
About me: I am a first time Mom; My daughter means the world to me. When she was born I expected an easy and successful "latch" and the most wonderful breast feeding time. She was healthy and big, but we did not have a successful latch. I became an exclusive pumper. At first I worried about having enough milk for her, and so I pumped like crazy. The result is a freezer with more milk she can drink. The first ten days were hard, as I did not have enough milk for her and her Dr had imposed formula feedings to stop her weight loss. I cannot imagine what it would be like if I had not been able to feed her breast milk.
So, if you need milk, and can pick it up (I live in Rio Rancho, NM) or can pay for shipping and shipping supplies, I would be happy to donate my daughter's milk to you. I am 32 and healthy, my daughter is almost 4 months old. I have never smoked or done drugs. I did not take pain killers after the c-section so that her milk would not have any meds. I do drink coffee and eat chocolate. I am willing to answer any questions, and would prefer to donate the milk soon, as I am back to work this week and life will likely be a bit hectic for a while. The milk is from May, June and July. I am willing to make a donation once a month with the surplus.

Sisy

Last edited by sisymelissa on Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:18 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : If shipping, please prepay the shipment directly to UPS or Fedex)

sisymelissa

Back to top Go down