MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Milk available in Pasco County

Go down

Milk available in Pasco County Empty Milk available in Pasco County

Post by ChristieAnne Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:35 pm

I have a gift bag full of milk bags to donate. I freeze the milk flat in Lansinoh milk storage bags and then stack them up in a small gift bag to keep everything organized and easy to manage. Each milk bag has between 1 and 4oz in it, and the actual gift bag is full to the top, but I'm not really sure how much is in the gift bag and I don't want to risk it defrosting at all just to count it up. The milk was pumped in June when my son was 3-7 weeks old.

I would like to donate locally and have you pick up or meet within a reasonable distance. I live in the New Port Richey / Trinity area, but will donate locally to Pasco / Pinellas / Hillsborough / Spring Hill, Tampa, Holiday, Tarpon Springs, Clearwater. (I'm listing a bunch of areas in case someone is searching by city or county names).

I'm healthy - no medications (except prenatals), no smoking or being around smoke, no drinking, and relatively healthy eating habits.

It would be nice to find someone who would take my milk overflow regularly. I expect to donate once or twice a month.
Please let me know if you're interested!

ChristieAnne

Back to top Go down