MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC

3 posters

Go down

about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC Empty milk

Post by kileywiley12 Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:02 pm

Let me know if you still have milk available...I have a 6 month old and my milk has stopped altogether. I am in College Park and DC...thanks

kileywiley12@hotmail.com

kileywiley12

Back to top Go down

about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC Empty Re: about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC

Post by Violetrinity Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:01 pm

Hi, I've sent you a pm-- I have a post in the VA forum, if you'd like to read it. Thanks!
Violetrinity
Violetrinity

Back to top Go down

about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC Empty about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC

Post by radlab0 Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:19 pm

Former working mom, just quit my job to be home with my almost-16-month-old. She's still nursing, but since I am home with her, I don't need my frozen stash anymore (well, I'm keeping an emergency 20 ounces or so, but other than that).

The milk is in 3-5 ounce portions in Lansinoh bags, anywhere from nearly 4 to roughly 1 month old (all the bags are marked with the quantity contained and date when the milk was pumped, of course). The milk was frozen within 24 hours of pumping, and I've been keeping it in a deep freeze in the basement rather than a standard fridge freezer.

Happy to provide more details to anyone who might be interested - just post a reply with your email address.

radlab0

Back to top Go down

about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC Empty Re: about 100 ounces frozen milk to share in DC

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down