MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old

3 posters

Go down

1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old Empty Re: 1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old

Post by Brehanna Fri Sep 23, 2011 3:57 pm

MissJuli- Yes I'm interested--messaging you now Smile

Brehanna

Back to top Go down

1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old Empty Can donate 100 ounces

Post by MissJuli Fri Sep 23, 2011 12:36 pm

Hello - my freezer is full and I need the space. My baby was born 5/28 and the oldest bag is dated 6/23 and they've been kept in a dedicated freezer...non smoker/drinker, no drugs other than the occassional prenatal vitamin (I'm forgetful). I would appreciate being reimbursed for the Lasinoh bags - little buggers add up! We're just north of Ballard in Seattle - please let me know soon so I can post on the general board if you're not interested.

MissJuli

Back to top Go down

1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old Empty Re: 1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old

Post by Brehanna Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:30 pm

Messaging you now!!

Brehanna

Back to top Go down

Post by amandacello Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:17 pm

Did you ever find the milk you need? I am looking for a home for the over supply of milk in my freezer.

amandacello

Back to top Go down

1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old Empty 1-time or ongoing donor needed for 7-week old

Post by Brehanna Thu Jul 28, 2011 5:45 pm

To all you amazing generous mommas,
I have a 7-week old baby boy who I am sadly unable to produce enough milk for at this point, despite ongoing efforts to increase my supply. I am still hopeful that we may get there, or at least closer, but at this point I only make about half of what he needs and have to supplement about 10 ounces per day. We have avoided formula to this point, but our current donor's supply is balancing out with her daughter's demand and I am now trying to piece together other donations. I would be thrilled to receive even small 1-time donations, and ecstatic to find an ongoing gift. We are in Edmonds, and are willing to drive an hour or so, or pay for shipping, whatever works for you!
Please message me if you have ANYTHING to share!
Thank you!!
~Brehanna and Baby Ronan

Brehanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down