MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More milk in NW Ohio

2 posters

Go down

More milk in NW Ohio Empty Re: More milk in NW Ohio

Post by twingermama27 Thu Oct 20, 2011 5:24 pm

I work as a Breastfeeding Peer, I help mothers with Breastfeeding issues , I have a mom grieving from the fact that her post breast reduction breasts are not making the milk she needs for her three week old. I would be interested in getting her milk to help her bridge the gap as much as possible. I can pick up and help replenish you storage bags since I work for WIC and can get them at a little to no cost for the mom.

twingermama27

Back to top Go down

More milk in NW Ohio Empty More milk in NW Ohio

Post by mrsmjd Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:38 pm

I live in the Toledo, Ohio area and have more milk to donate since my freezer is full again. I have at least 400-600 oz that I would like to share with someone who could use it. I am healthy, nondrinker, nonsmoker, and not on any medications. I would prefer to donate locally or to someone able to pick it up. Please let me know if anyone is interested.

mrsmjd

Back to top Go down