MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

1000 ounces to donate

4 posters

Go down

1000 ounces to donate Empty no longer available

Post by kzeleski Mon Feb 15, 2010 12:44 pm

This milk has been claimed. It is no longer available and is being shipped today.

Last edited by kzeleski on Mon Feb 15, 2010 1:35 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added information)
kzeleski
kzeleski

Back to top Go down

1000 ounces to donate Empty just an 1.5 hours away can pick up tonight...

Post by MamaGoose2006 Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:11 pm

Hello I give my daughter donor milk since birth and she is now 7months. I live in NY however I am actually in RI right now picking up a bit of milk and could come tonight if you would like. I am in RI right now and am about 1.5 hours away from you and could pick up tonight if you would like. Please give us a call and we could chat more 845 480 6423. Thank you so much. Hopefully we'll talk soon.

Blessings to you
Siobhan
MamaGoose2006
MamaGoose2006

Back to top Go down

1000 ounces to donate Empty Re: 1000 ounces to donate

Post by Lia Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 pm

I know someone else beat me to it but if that person changes their mind we would love the milk. We just adopted a little boy and I really hope to give him mostly BM.

Thank you so much,

Lia

Lia

Back to top Go down

Post by biancasantaro Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Hello, thank you for offering your milk. I might be able to accept your milk if you'll have me, but I need information about a shipping cost estimate. I've never had milk shipped before. If you still have the milk and would like to discuss this further please email me.

BiancaSantaro at gmail dot com.

Thank you!

biancasantaro

Back to top Go down

1000 ounces to donate Empty 1000 ounces to donate

Post by kzeleski Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 pm

I have 1000 ounces of milk that were pumped from mid-September thru the end of November. We found out my son is allergic to dairy, red-meat, and shell-fish. So all milk that I pumped while eathing those things needs to go.

As for my health, all of my pre-natal tests came back normal. While pumping I did not consume any alcoholic beverages and I kept my caffeine intake to none 90% of the time. I did not take any medications other than pre-natal vitamins. The milk was frozen in a deep freezer within 48 hours of pumping.

I am willing to ship anywhere as long as you are willing to pay for the shipping and reimburse for the dry ice.

I live in WY.
kzeleski
kzeleski

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down