MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future

4 posters

Go down

Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future Empty Re: Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future

Post by paxtonsmom Sat May 15, 2010 2:31 pm

I have about 300 oz to donate in the St. Louis area. I would rather not ship but will drive up to an hour from where I live to meet you somewhere. My LO is 4 months old and very healthy. He just won't take a bottle. We are also moving to FL in 3 months and I know we can't take it all with us. I had a healthy pregnancy with no complications before or after. I don't drink or take any medications. I have been taking duet with DHA prenateal vitamin the whole time. Please e-mail me if you are interested.

cherylgcott@yahoo.com

paxtonsmom

Back to top Go down

Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future Empty Willing to donate

Post by Flakcol Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:21 pm

I sent you an e-mail.

Flakcol

Flakcol

Back to top Go down

Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future Empty Re: Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future

Post by ellemagnoliasmommy Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:05 pm

I sent you a email

ellemagnoliasmommy

Back to top Go down

Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future Empty Needing milk in IL for a special needs child . Please help her/ Needing a donor again in Near future

Post by fightingforlizzy Wed Feb 10, 2010 2:25 pm

We have a beautiful special needs child with Spinal Muscular Atrophy Type 1 named Elizabeth. She is a miracle child and has shocked many doctors with how great she is doing because of you moms out there that help us with your wonderful gift of breast milk. We just recently lost our last donor. WE need your help please. Elizabeth has an metabolism disorder and needs Donor breast milk to remain healthy. She has a fatty acid metabolism disorder and needs breast milk so badly to survive

Moms if you are healthy and have some extra to spare please help us.
Help us save her life by helping donate your precious gift of your
extra breast milk.
If its been in the deep freeze its good for a year.
If its been in your regular freezer its 6 months. Please read about her
in her web-site. She is truly a miracle child. Please help us help
her!! We are in IL
please email me red542000@aol.com or fightingforlizzy@gmail.com
We will buy your bags and will travel to come get it.
www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth
Thank you so much!!
Jeanna flower

Last edited by fightingforlizzy on Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:41 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : need donor breast milk)
fightingforlizzy
fightingforlizzy

http://www.our-sma-angels.com/elizabeth

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down