MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

MilkShare
Thank you for requesting to join MilkShare! We are happy to have you. Inappropriate requests are not tolerated and forums are carefully moderated. Please read our guidelines for safer sharing at www.milkshare.com. If you are seeking milk, we request that you please help to keep MilkShare alive by contributing $20 via Paypal to yaaykhadi@gmail.com prior to posting. Thousands of families have used MilkShare to donate or receive milk for their babies. We believe that this community is preserving an age old practice and giving more babies the best nutrition possible. Thank you for contributing to our success!
MilkShare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gunner's Mommy makes a connection!

3 posters

Go down

Gunner's Mommy makes a connection! Empty Gunner's Mommy makes a connection!

Post by clyoungsey Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:18 am

Gunner was born at 33 weeks, I pumped and pumped and pumped and created an oversupply, that I still have. My goal is to make it thru next RSV season with pumping so that he can have the wonderful immunities of breast milk, so I cannot quit even though he is happily nursing instead of bottle feeding.

My excess is something that I have shared with our local NICU (where Gunner was a resident for 6 weeks) donating over 1600 oz. However, during cold/rsv season I am taking one echinaecea a day to keep healthy and this is a 24 hour pass on their list, so I was so happy to find this site and be able to help some wonderful preemie moms/fosters with milk for their growing babies that I connected with using MILKShare!!

I have helped a wonderful little girl who had a dire situation at birth, who I am happy to see pictures of...she looks like she is thriving! I have also helped the Mommy of preemie quads who were also born very early. All of these babies born well before my little man, who also is thriving on Mommy's milk, a tiny 4 pounder is now a hulking 16 lbs at 7 months!

Aside from the milk my son consumes, I have donated a total of at least 2600 oz...moooooooo (insert cow emoticon)

clyoungsey

Back to top Go down

Gunner's Mommy makes a connection! Empty Re: Gunner's Mommy makes a connection!

Post by TriciaC Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:28 am

2600 ounces!!! cheers You are an amazing woman! Thank you for giving so freely.

TriciaC

Back to top Go down

Post by kelly_bean83 Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:27 am

wow!!! 2600???? Great job! That is amazing!! These children (and your own of course!) are so blessed to have you!
kelly_bean83
kelly_bean83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down